Paddock Blade United Kingdom is proud to present the release of our efficient and impressive new electrically heated horse rug dryers. Continue reading to learn more about this incredible horse blanket drying rack and how your barn can benefit from its use.
What is a Heated Horse Rug Dryer?
When the weather takes a turn for the worse - whether it be rain or snow - the barn tends to become a jumbled mess with blankets sprawled out to dry wherever they’ll fit.
If there’s no dedicated space for the blankets to be hung, things can get pretty cluttered, and the blankets may not have enough space or airflow to fully dry.
This can make the process of both putting on and taking off the blankets a tedious chore, and it can be quite uncomfortable for your horse.
No one likes the feel of a damp or cold jacket!
Horse rug dryers provide a comprehensive solution for all of these problems.
A rug dryer is a heated electric rack that effectively cuts drying time down to just a few hours, leaving the rug completely dry and warmed to perfection.
You’ll love the convenience, and your horse will love the comfort.
Why Do I Need A Heated Horse Rug Dryer?
Here are some of the most notable benefits of a rug dryer:
So, whats special about Paddock Blade’s Rug Dryer?
We’re glad you asked!
- Our heated horse rug dryer features horizontal bars rather than vertical bars. This provides 50% more drying space for hanging multiple items at one time. Paddock Blade is proud to have the only rug dryer product on the market that makes use of horizontal bars rather than vertical bars.
- With the use of our unique horizontal bars, you have the option to hang multiple small items - such as saddle pads - at once.
- Fully portable with durable wheels.
- 5 metre long plug cable for easy positioning.
- 1.2 metres high and 2.1 metres long.
- 10 year frame warranty and 3 year electric element warranty.
- Maintenance free (no moving parts).
- Two, three and 4 bar versions available.
Like all of our products, our electrically heated horse rug dryer is proudly hand made in the United Kingdom, using U.K steel.
Paddock Blade U.K
For more informative equestrian tips and tricks, check out our blog.
To browse Paddock Blade’s extensive inventory of paddock cleaning tools, click here.